Your use of this Site
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
- To take any action that affects GSP’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
GSP in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Site and/or to delete from the Site immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. GSP shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing GSP to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images)are owned by GSP Consultancy Ltd or its licensors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.